Research Executive - London based
- Full Time
Let’s start with you...
Let’s face it, without the smartest and most passionate PEOPLE joining our team, we can’t build the world’s biggest brands. We can’t wait to tell you about our work, but we want to focus on YOU first.
Keep reading if YOU want to...
- Help crack the biggest brand challenges out there and ultimately touch the lives of billions of consumers
- Strategize to create new breakthrough ideas, brands, products, packaging, and communications
- Work with 80% of the top global advertiser agencies and Tier 1 consumer packaged goods brands
- Create global impact through insights spanning across the Americas, Greater Europe, and Asia
- Use your amazing presentation and communication skills to WOW our clients, and utilize your solid numbers-oriented background!
But why Hotspex instead of other research companies?
Recently voted Number 1 Most Innovative Research Agency in North America (and Number 8 Globally), in Greenbook’s renowned GRIT Top 50 Innovative Firms, Hotspex is at the cutting edge of the market research and insights business. With an enviable global client list, 15 of the Top 20 Advertisers worldwide choose Hotspex for their research and insight expertise across strategic brand building work, Ad and Comms research and Consumer Based Design.
With our unique proposition of expert insight consultancy, in-house behavioural science expertise and technical innovation, Hotspex provides the best place for insight professionals to use, develop and grow their skills in the areas of most long term importance to a successful market research career. Hotspex offers an exciting, dynamic and enriching work environment with the added satisfaction of working for a genuine industry leading, well established business.
We offer attractive, useful employee benefits, clear progression and with a global client base plus offices in Toronto, New York and London there can be opportunities for some international travel. We are currently looking for an excellent, passionate, proactive Research Executive ideally with 1-3 years commercial market research experience to join our small, ambitious and growing UK/Europe team based out of our stylish offices in Paddington, Central London. Further information on duties and the role are described below.
Build long-term brand equity
There's a sense of pride that comes from building brands people love and our world class platform helps clients measure and map all of the human motivators that drive consumer decisions, so that clients make the smartest choices to grow their brands. At Hotspex, our people are our brand, and we want you to grow with us.
curiosity growth bravery efficiency quality
We need driven people, like you, who will help turn ideas into results, connecting brands and consumers with winning design and strategy.
Join our team and to be part of the difference we’re making in the marketing world and enjoy the excitement of being part of quickly growing and expanding company.
What does the Hotspex brand mean?
In our 15 years of brand building, we have come to understand that the most successful brands operate in their “RIGHT SPACE” – the space that is most ownable, believable, and profitable for the brand. We have also learned that balance is the key to building a thriving brand. Our brand starts with ‘HOT’ associations with emotionally charged excitement, innovation and is balanced with ‘SPEX’ associations of being trustworthy, meticulous, and practical.
Some of your significant contributions will include:
- Actively participating in proposal development, report writing, questionnaire design and sample selection
- Involvement in brainstorming, creation and review of Questionnaire design
- Utilizing a variety of quantitative methodologies
- Demonstrating exceptionally strong research design and core analytical skills
- Exposure to client calls and kick-off meetings
- Key role in the analysis stage from hypothesis to charting, analysis and interpretation
- Working with other departments to co-ordinate project flow through Hotspex
- Focusing on excellent execution of deliverables
- Execute specific elements of projects – from study design to completed report / presentation
- Coordinate individual elements of the project – develop tabulation plans, graphics and analytics requests, etc.
- Attend industry conferences / events to increase and apply this knowledge to your projects and grow and share awareness of key trends and innovations in the industry
- 1-3 Years Commercial Market Research Experience
- 2:1 Degree of higher
- Capable of delivering accurate results in a fast-paced and dynamic atmosphere
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work independently as well as in teams
- Impeccable communications skills, both verbal and written
- Experience handling statistical software packages such as SPSS or SAS as well as being a GURU in PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- The following are assets:
- Experience running research and insight covering brand research, comms, advertising, concept tests and / or packaging work
- Background / experience / academic knowledge/passion for Behavioural Sciences
- Understanding of important principles in brand-building
- Wired to have fun and work hard with a great team of like-minded people!
Are you a Researcher who can bring research, data and insights to life? Connect with us now to be a part of our young, dynamic and entrepreneurial team! Email your cover letter and resume and start writing your own compelling career story.
Hotspex thrives on diversity. We thank all applicants however only those short-listed for an interview will be contacted.
Apply for Research Executive - London based
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly