Quantitative Consultant - Behavioural Science
Are you frustrated with your day to day in your current market research agency? Would you like to approach your work in a completely new and innovative fashion? Do you also feel like you need more responsibility and that your commercial acumen isn't being tested enough?
We are working with an award winning agency that is pushing the boundaries and trying to reinvent quantitative market research from a differing perspective. Stemming from a focus on the more irrational and emotive side to the way we make decisions this agency bases a lot of their work on behavioural economics. Traditional agencies interacting with their respondents will focus on a more conscious, calculated and logical response whereas this agency prize themselves on delving deeper into the emotions behind a response, they focus on the subconscious and intuitive decision making ability as they believe that emotion is at the heart of everything that we do.
You would directly under the senior director and work on a variety of projects. It's a fast paced environment so you would be expected to hit the ground running. Working across sectors your work days will differ dramatically working on FMCG and Government projects to technology and media projects another day.
Ideally you will:
* Have come from a respected market research agency
* Have strong business development and client liaising skills
* Experience in quantitative methodologies
* Have a hunger to innovate and challenge current processes and want to better the way the agency approach things.
If you feel like you need an environment that is more stimulating and a place where you can apply you commercial skills this may be the place for you. In return you will be rewarded with an excellent salary and large bonus structure with almost unparalleled benefits. If you'd like to find out more please apply or get in touch.
More searches like this
- Account Manager Travel & Hospitality £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Quantitative Researcher Travel & Hospitality £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Research Manager Travel & Hospitality £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Senior Research Executive Travel & Hospitality £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in London (Greater)