Consultant or Senior Consultant | Global Co-creation & Innovation Agency | Central London | £30-50k
We are working on an exciting Consultant or Senior Consultant opportunities with a global co-creation and innovation agency based in central London.
Headquartered in London, this agency has offices across Europe, North America, South America and Asia. They have grown 10% year on year, with over 130 people in their London office alone. Furthermore, they have ambitious plans for future growth!
Whether they are helping brands stay relevant, helping brands to build brand loyalty, or helping brands develop superior services, this agency delivers customer inspired growth. And they do this for a client base which includes the likes of Walmart, Samsung, McDonald’s, Mars, IKEA and more.
Do you have a passion for consumer understanding? Then an opportunity is open for you to join a fast-paced, dynamic and intellectually challenging environment within an agency that offers rapid progression (they promoted 25% of their workforce in the last year)!
The Opportunity – Consultant or Senior Consultant
This is a great opportunity to partner closely with 3-4 key accounts, where you will be a main point of client contact, delivering customer inspired growth programs through private online communities, in-person live events, co-creation workshops, visual storytelling (with the aid of creative teams), and business consulting.
- Work closely with experts across the business, e.g. Creative Services, Operations, EMEA Senior Leadership, to meet the needs of different clients
- Build strong relationships with new and existing clients and become their ‘go to’ person when it comes to customer insight
- Coach junior members of the team, and ensure the highest quality and level of insight across all deliverables for your accounts
The Ideal Candidate
As a successful Consultant or Senior Consultant, you’re likely to have outgrown your role, are frustrated by the limitations of ‘research’ or are simply looking for a more commercial, entrepreneurial place where your contributions define your progress.
- Have a proven track record in a hands-on insight (qual and/or quant), branding, innovation or planning experience, working as a high performer.
- Have ability to talk credibly and authoritatively to senior clients
- Have experience of running both online and face to face research projects, delivering high quality work
- Do what scares you, challenging yourself, taking risks and learning more.
More searches like this
- Associate Director Telecommunications £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Consultant Telecommunications £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Qualitative Researcher Telecommunications £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Research Manager Telecommunications £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Senior Research Executive Telecommunications £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in London (Central)