Senior Research Executive and Research Manager | Award-Winning Research Agency | Hertfordshire
We are working on an exciting Senior Research Executive and Research Manager opportunity for an award-winning boutique research agency based in Hertfordshire.
Shortlisted for Agency of the Year 2017 and winning Most Trusted Advisor 2018, this agency works with high-profile clients including M&S, 02, John Lewis, Arcadia and Virgin Atlantic, helping them answer strategic problems around brand development, segmentation, channel /category strategy and customer experience etc.
The Opportunities: Senior Research Executive and Research Manager
They are hiring for a talented Senior Research Executive and Research Manager, with the creativity and drive to strengthen their team. In return, they will match your commitment with a big focus on internal and external training to help ensure that you reach your potential.
In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Gain an understanding and knowledge in many areas of the research process, across either/both quantitative and qualitative disciplines, depending on your interest.
- Lead your own projects and support our senior team on more complex work.
- Get involved, test your existing skills, educate others in the team, and to learn from some of the best in the business
- Participate in the development of new techniques and approaches whether you specialise in qual or quant or both
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal Senior Research Executive or Research Manager will have the following attributes:
- Experience of all elements of a project life cycle including core set-up (including being up to speed with different fieldwork methodologies) and able to deliver part/whole presentations with confidence
- A creative mind that can deliver fresh research solutions, putting an engaging twist on issues that commonly confront leading consumer brands
- A capacity to plan and execute multiple tasks, prioritising effectively and hitting deadlines
- A team-player mind-set, able to build effective working relationships with internal colleagues and external clients
More searches like this
- Qualitative Researcher Travel & Hospitality £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in Hertfordshire
- Quantitative Researcher Travel & Hospitality £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in Hertfordshire
- Research Manager Travel & Hospitality £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in Hertfordshire
- Senior Research Executive Travel & Hospitality £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in Hertfordshire