Customer Success Manager – Sydney –Technology & Online Market Research
- Leading SaaS agency in the HR & Technology industry
- As a Customer Success Manager straddling the sales & project management team
- Be responsible for strengthening client relationships & receive a high bonus in return
This unique software as a service allows business to completely manage their own-HR processes, from payroll, recruitment, training & tailored insights. Seen as a global leader they are growing year on year.
The role: Customer Success Manager
This role will see you developing strong client relationships with influential users in the business and continue to grow accounts. It’s an interesting role as you will straddle the sales & project management team, with no sales KPIs.
You will be involved in the initial pitching of clients, on-boarding clients, Account management, proactive support and renewal of accounts. Their clients are leading brands in the FMCG, Retail, Beauty and Finance space
This role is fast paced and will really give you the opportunity to further your consulting skills
What do you need?
- Prior experience in customer success /account management role within the online market research & technology space.
- A natural ability to build strong client relationships and network
- Passion to want to work for a global & fast-growing technology company
- Strong organisational skills and ability to juggle multiple projects
- Experience using data to tell a story
What’s in it for you?
Not only will you can join a business that is continuously growing & innovating you will be rewarded with a very attractive bonus structure, tailored internal & external training programmes, great office perks (free lunches, onsite barista, social event) and opportunity progress quickly.
If you are interested and excited about a challenge, please get in touch by sending your CV to Emily Moser – email@example.com or call me on 02 9258 1020