Account Manager| Sydney - QUAL & QUANT – Unlock growth/Major brands
- Deploy quantitative and qualitative research that is sharp, smart, inventive, pragmatic and commercial
- Provide clear growth plans so clients see the potential and are inspired to own the way forward
- Bring a passion for ongoing learning to develop your own skills whilst also mentoring ad inspiring your colleagues
- Help develop client relationships that thrive and endure
- Immerse yourself in client’s businesses to establish a credible base of knowledge from which to build insights strategy
This independent business has grown incredibly quickly since their launch, dominating the consumer insights industry and unlike a lot of their competitors, they actively work across 30 international markets with a cross-sector client base.
Their specialism is in: Capability Building to Innovation to Brand Planning and Positioning, Segmentation, Shopper and Retail Strategy.
From the start, they are all about team and a culture that supports and motivates so the very best work is delivered by a highly engaged and rewarded team. They have won awards for their employee engagement and work practices.
They describe themselves as: Innately driven, collaborative in spirit, intellectually sharp, pragmatic and commercial.
- Tertiary education in related discipline
- 3 plus years’ research experience
- You will be fully articulate in agency pitch to presentation project lifecycle
- Qualitative – experience in focus groups and depth interviews etc
- Quantitative – able to draft a questionnaire for a range of projects.
- Strong analysis and interpretive skills
This business can offer a level of engagement and thinking that will enhance your research and consulting skills no end. They work with the best brands, enjoy an international footprint for a wider brand view, attract top senior talent to learn from, can provide variety and intellectual stimulation. Their size means they are well structured with excellent financial and non-financial rewards and perks.
It’s the name you want on your CV in consumer insights and strategy.
To apply please contact Gemma Lewis (nee Hughes) glewis@Resourcesgroup.com or call +61 (0)2 9258 1122