Quantitative Research Manager
At Verve, we believe it's important for brands to know their customers better and create more valuable relationships with them. Our specialist online Community Panels enable us to give customers an environment where they can help shape the future of brands and products that we all use and love. We are increasingly combining digital approaches with face-to-face qualitative research to tackle significant strategic projects that inform innovation and customer experience management.
We are hiring a Quantitative or Quant/Qual researcher (experienced Senior Research Executive, or Research Manager) who is an expert in online quantitative methods and interested in a role with a lot of variety, ad-hoc work and a fantastic close-knit team. We are proud to work with some exciting brands – Boots, Samsung, Virgin Active, Virgin Atlantic, E.on, John Lewis and many others.
You will have…
- 3-5 years of full-service market research experience, with at least 2 years of recent Quantitative or mixed-method research experience
- Enthusiasm for delivering great research, ambition to progress in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment, and a passion to build client relationships
- Strong report-writing skills and the ability to create a story independently
- Expertise in one or more of the following sectors: retail, tech, energy, finance, FMCG
- A desire to grow and get involved in wider business decisions and participate in strategic developments in the company
- Experience working in an environment with a lot of pace, tactical ad-hoc work and juggling multiple responsibilities at once
What we offer:
You will have the opportunity to champion various initiatives, from key propositions to social activities (blogging, baking contests, charity activities, socials such as rock climbing, company drinks, cooking classes, ping-pong and football championships etc). In addition to the competitive salary (£30k-40k depending on level and experience), we offer individual bonuses for outstanding performance.
As a Senior Research Executive/Research Manager in Verve, you would be part of a fun and friendly team with a diverse background. Even though we are a medium-sized business, we empower people to come up with ideas and we maintain an entrepreneurial culture – in fact, if you ask anyone in the team, they will tell you our culture is the best thing about Verve!
We support our team’s development through various L&D initiatives, such as Verve Academy courses – we have over 50 internal and external training sessions teaching a range of skills, from Presentation Competencies to Sampling and Weighting, Coaching Skills, Film Editing and many others.
If this sounds like a good fit with your aspirations, get in touch with your CV and a short cover letter outlining the key skills that fit with this role.
More searches like this
- Account Manager Travel & Hospitality £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Quantitative Researcher Travel & Hospitality £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Research Manager Travel & Hospitality £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in London (Central)
- Senior Research Executive Travel & Hospitality £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in London (Central)