Research Account Manager - Sydney - Big Agency Benefits
Enjoy benefits such as:
- World renowned agency in the very top tier of research
- Multiple prospects for growth through career paths, training and international opportunities
- Access to a professional network spanning 88 countries
- Values such as integrity, curiosity, collaboration, clients first and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Flexible working practises, extra leave, corporate discounts and social events
- The very best in research methods, tools and approaches
What’s the role?
As an Account Manager you will be the main contact for day to day client management (transport, healthcare, FMCG, banking and university brands all under this portfolio). Almost autonomous, you’ll build brilliant rapport with your big brand clients because you understand their business issues and can respond with tight research briefs applying a range of multi-method solutions.
This team is all about media and brand expression – you’ll be passionate about working on projects to measure and amplify how media, brands and people connect through; brand & advertising tracking, content & communications testing, audience measurement and media planning.
Your analytical rigour, critical thinking, writing and presenting skills will be second to none, which you’ll enjoy showcasing every step of the way through end to end project delivery.
Supervising more junior members of the team is also an important part of this role
Where can this take me?
The Account Manager role leads on to an Account Director position, and you’ll be supported to achieve this goal with clear promotional objectives. Internally, you can move departments or even internationally! If you chose to leave the fold (and we don’t think you’ll want to for a while!!) this widely recognised agency will no doubt open all manner of doors for you in the future.
Qualifications and experience
- Tertiary qualification in a relevant field – psychology, maths, statistics, research etc
- A minimum of /4 years’ experience in market research - supplier side
- Ideally exposed to advertising/tracking/copy testing although other types of research will serve you well also
- Well developed organisational and analysis skills, with the ability to work under pressure and juggle multiple projects and clients
- Good exposure to SPSS/Q
To apply please contact Gemma Lewis (nee Hughes) firstname.lastname@example.org or call +61 (0)2 9258 1121