Qual Research Manager | Youth and Media Insights
4 days left
- Full Time
As Qual Research Manager you will be working on a range of qual projects end to end with your work having a true impact. Unlike other roles this is a chance to utilise your qual knowledge with unique respondents. Doing everything from ethnography to focus groups with kids and young people, you will be gaining insight into the thinking of the future generation and helping your clients adapt to the cultural changes to come!
This agency is a one of a kind, specialising in both media insights and youth culture. With young people being so important now in most purchase decisions, they are highly forward thinking and attune to cultural shifts. Working with well-known clients including, LEGO, ITV, Hasbro, Pokémon and more, they get to grips with how young people are connecting with media and brands!
* 4+ years' experience in market research
* Excellent command of qualitative research methodologies
* experience in focus groups, ethnograpghy, interviews, etc
* Confident in presenting to senior level clients
* Be able to think strategically and turn insights into actionable business recommendations for clients
* Experience or interest in media
If future thinking is for you, then apply now!
Apply for Qual Research Manager | Youth and Media Insights
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly