Qualitative Senior Research Executive (Healthcare)
The primary responsibility in this position is to take a leading role in ensuring the successful management of projects from inception to completion. Hands-on involvement in the detailed aspects of project management is essential.
Introducing Impact Research
At Impact Research we collaborate with forward-thinking brands to resolve strategic and complex business challenges. With an advanced analytical capability we combine multiple data sets and extract pertinent holistic insights, enabling smart recommendations. Our team is talented, dynamic, ambitious and passionate about the sectors we specialise in, we stay informed on market dynamics and have a credible and persuasive point of view.
Impact Health This is a broad-ranging qualitative role covering all stages of the research process and is based in our specialist Impact Health business. Your role will see you engaging with healthcare professionals, patients and consumers on behalf of leading pharmaceutical clients.
What do we do?
We operate in a range of healthcare sectors. Currently our specialist areas are biologics, dermatology, oncology, respiratory, diabetes and consumer health. To date, the largest proportion of the volume/value of our work we do has been qualitative and ad-hoc, but we also have a strong quantitative skill set, and work internationally as well as in the UK. We regularly publish our written work, including technical and topical issues of interest to our clients (follow us @ImpactHealthMR on Twitter or see http://www.impacthealthmr.com/ourinsights.html).
What are we looking for? We are looking for a confident and energetic individual who has a genuine interest in the healthcare sectors we work in, with a ‘get up and go’ attitude; someone who is able to draw on their emotional intelligence to quickly build a rapport with others and wishes to immerse themselves in the ethos of our company and ultimately sharing in its success.
We offer competitive salaries which are periodically reviewed in line with performance, a discretionary annual bonus scheme tied to company performance, 25 days annual leave and a contributory workplace pension. We also offer childcare vouchers and cycle to work (salary sacrifice) schemes, and flexible working patterns.
Skills & Experience Required
Candidates must have a relevant degree, and have experience of qualitative research, gained within a market research agency environment. In addition:
- High emotional intelligence, able to build a rapport with people
- Relevant research sector experience
- Experience of different qualitative research methodologies
- Experience of ad-hoc (essential) and continuous research
- Impeccable analytical skills/ability to interpret qualitative data
- Ability to write in a clear, succinct manner
- Ability to deliver insightful conclusions and recommendations based on research data
- Line management and/or training experience would be an advantage
- Desire to contribute to the ‘team spirit’ that makes all projects and the company a success
- Confident and proactive, with a passion for challenges and own development
- Some experience of quantitative research, gained within a market research agency environment.
Apply for Qualitative Senior Research Executive (Healthcare)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly