You are a passionate qualitative researcher who thrives on figuring out what makes people tick. You love supporting clients to make better decisions. You understand business and you have some ideas you'd like to try out; ideally, you have an entrepreneurial mind.
You may be just starting out in your career or progressing at a pace up to Manager level (years of experience, education and title isn’t important – the right person and the right attitude is).
You’ve nailed the core skills of a qualitative researcher:
- Excellent organisational and project management skills
- Confident and effective working with clients
- Solid experience in face to face and digital fieldwork
- Play an active role in analysis and reporting
- Support with (if not lead on) proposals and reporting
- Confident and credible presenting
You also share some important values with Tipi:
- Integrity and an uncompromising commitment to doing the right thing
- Deep empathy
- Respectful rebellion
- Collaborative working (with your team and with clients)
If that sounds like you, we can’t wait to meet you.
Tipi is a new consultancy founded on the belief that there is a better way: a better way of working, better ways of doing research, and better ways to serve our clients. Now in our third year and having doubled our turnover in the last 12 months, we’re looking for a future leader to join us on the ground floor and support the development of our small, thriving consultancy.
Working with us, you’ll benefit from:
- Flexible working arrangements – option to work from home, flexible hours
- Time back in lieu for evening fieldwork or overtime
- 30 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- 6 further 'More to Life' days for important stuff outside of work, such as a non-work related course, playing sports or volunteering
- Reporting directly to the founder, you’ll have a real say in the business and opportunity to implement your ideas
- External training and ongoing mentoring
- Working in a vibrant office in the centre of Manchester, right by the Northern Quarter