Research Assistant | Customer Experience Agency | Buckinghamshire | £20,000
Our client is one of the biggest customer experience companies with 18 offices worldwide. They are an innovative organisation that’s combining cutting edge technology with industry-leading research capabilities to create something new. They a team of Researchers, Data Scientists, Engineers and Software-lovers and provide a fun, positive, and dynamic work environment that encourages creativity and rewards results.
THE ROLE- RESEARCH ASSISTANT
Join one of our Financial Service or Automotive customer satisfaction programmes and get exposure to the full-cycle remit of a programme management role. In this role you will be supporting the programme team to ensure the smoot-running of the account, delving into diverse tasks from areas including client management, programme management, stakeholder management, reporting and requirements management.
You will have…
- A desire to work in the customer experience space
- A pro-active and adaptable approach
- A growth-mindset and positive outlook
- Numerical literacy
- Proficient verbal and written English language skills
- IT literacy, in particular proficient use of the MS Office suite, in particular Excel and Outlook.
- Successfully completed a degree with a social research methods module or equivalent professional experience in the research industry (desirable)