Strategy Assistant – Clientside
This is an exciting opportunity to work closely with the Board of a relatively new and growing Plc. This vacancy has arisen due to recent growth into new areas, and an increase in workload for developing and testing new strategic initiatives across the Group. The ideal candidate will have 2-3 years of business experience and be looking for a varied role with great exposure and opportunity to develop within a fast-paced, entrepreneurial organisation.
This is a varied role but focuses on providing intelligence to inform innovation development to inform new product and proposition development.
You will conduct desk research into new ideas and opportunities, including market and consumer research and monitoring and mystery shopping of competitors, assist in preparing strategic papers and recommendations, new business pitches and the annual board strategy review. There will be ad hoc projects supporting senior managers and directors as well as a need to support across a range of ad hoc tasks.
We seek graduates with the highest level of written and verbal communication skills.
- Intelligent, adaptable, creative and confident
- London or Midlands based and willing to travel weekly or fortnightly between the two
- Hard-working ‘doer’ with a positive, can-do attitude
- High work output, works at pace, able to juggle multiple priorities
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrable interest in business, including an interest in digital businesses
- Graduate of a reputable university with a 2.1 or greater
- Background in consulting, market research, branding and innovation, advertising, marketing or investment management relevant, although we are willing to consider candidates with other business experience
Apply for Strategy Assistant – Clientside
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly