Project Manager, Market Research - 3 month freelance/ contract
This role is with a small, but perfectly formed, market research agency based in West Berkshire. In close proximity to a mainline train station and good transport access, this little agency thrives, working on a variety of projects on brand and comms, technology, trend and engagement projects.
Due to growth, they are looking for an extra pair of hands to help out in the busy summer period. This role can either be a fixed term contract or a freelance monthly rolling contract, but either way is expected to last for c.3 months and for the right candidate could go permanent.
This would suit somebody with one or two years experience in market research, or even a driven graduate from a nearby university.
In this role you will be:
* Managing: Assisting in managing quantitative market research projects from start to finish
* Savvy: Happy to support across research teams, but also perceptive and able to notice when other teams may need extra help.
* Organised: Making sure timescales are stuck to and deadlines are meant
* Analytical Mindset: Analysing market research data to turn into data driven insight
* Creative: Able to insert your own ideas and past experience into making the best possible deliverables to clients
* Knowledgable: Experience working with quantitative research and evidence of being very numerate
This role will pay between £120 - £155 per day and this will depend on the amount of experience that you have.
Please note that to be considered for this role you must have relevant experience and the right to work in the UK.