The post holder will primarily initiate and undertake user research for digital service design in order to help deliver Acas services that meet user needs.
Main duties include:
• Conducting user research to generate new and useful insight to shape the development of new digital services while maintaining the focus on user needs. Design and run your own user testing projects including developing user recruitment briefs, recruiting respondents, test moderations, drafting research instruments, organising test venues, mobilising resources, conducting analysis and report writing.
• Present research findings in compelling and innovative ways, making business/design recommendations based on sound analysis.
• Deliver at pace, with a commitment to agile working practices and continuous iterative development to improve the experience for users
• Be an active member of the User Research community, sharing best practice and knowledge and reusing insight where possible.
• Building strong links with colleagues in all parts of Acas including senior stakeholders, product owners and delivery managers to help inform the service vision and priorities. Be confident in explaining user needs to colleagues, and act as a persuasive advocate for those needs.
For full job details, click to redirect for more information and application.