Research Director | Healthcare
A leading global healthcare consultancy are looking for a research director / client Director to join the UK office to drive sale growth.
With 40 offices around the world, this consultancy is a trusted partner and advisor of the world's leading brands within the healthcare sectot. They combine research with clinical knowledge and deep scientific thinking for ground breaking commercial development.
Their 600+ healthcare research specialists deeply understand the delivery of critical services, working across the product lifestyle from development to launch. They are experts in innovatively developing brands and products to derive success and this is backed up by their catalogue of awards.
They are now looking for a research director to provide leadership across project teams and on the account consulting side of things.
Your main duties will be:
* Managing and growing key client accounts
* Client strategy and business development
* Develop mentorship and resources within the business
* Supervise quantitative research projects and junior researchers
* Presenting insights and driving change within client's businesses
If you have 7+ years' experience with commercial acumen and are looking to get involved with a reputable global healthcare company, apply now and we'll be in touch.