Senior Research Executive
The purpose of the role is to oversee (with senior level support) the day-to-day running of qualitative and quantitative projects and develop the business. You will work with a range of clients across sectors, with a particular focus on CX, reputation, brand and comms, and marketing evaluation.
The SRE will:
* Manage tasks across the project life-cycle, with a focus on research design, client management, analysis and delivery of insight
* Project management - running projects with appropriate guidance and supervision
* Develop your understanding of the job costing process
As you progress and develop your client relationships, you will take on more responsibility including BD activities, pitches and proposals.
To be successful in the role you will have previous research agency experience and good project management skills. Additional skills/experience required:
* Proven numeracy and literacy skills
* Proactive, collaborative, and analytical mindset
This is a varied role which offers the opportunity to develop your existing skills as well as the business. If you are an ambitious and enthusiastic agency researcher, we want to hear from you. Send your CV today!
Please note, we can only contact candidates who have relevant experience and the right to work in the UK.