Conversion Rate Manager
Are you passionate about all things digital and would relish the chance to work for an exciting independent digital agency?
This exciting and innovative independent digital agency specialise in strategy, planning, content creation, search optimisation, insights and much more are looking for a CRO Manager to join their team. They work with well-known ecommerce brands and are looking for the CRO Manager to work alongside the agency's leadership and discipline teams to deliver data-centric projects for their client base. You will benefit from a progressive role with exposure to a fast-paced digital landscape.
Role of a Conversion Rate Manager
* Create and Manage the strategy for the clients CRO testing plans and road maps to ensure the best results.
* Implement all areas of the roadmap including auditing, planning, ideation, testing, optimisation, reporting and forecasting.
* Be a key advocate for new business pitches when required.
* Carry out performance data analysis through setting up and utilising A/B or MVT tests.
Requirements of a Conversion Rate Manager
* A strong understanding of A/B and MVT testing, site personalisation and web analytics in-order-to help keep clients informed about performance.
* Proven experience in digital marketing channels such as SEO, PPC, Social Media and Display to drive client's online performance.
* Ability to use testing platforms such as VWO, Optimzely, Google Optimize and Maximizer to ensure you can hit the ground running within the role.
* A good track record of finding solutions used for auditing sites and UX to contribute towards improved efficiency.
If this role sounds like a great opportunity for the next stage of your career, click the apply button now!