SRE - Employee Engagement Insight
Our client is a full service research consultancy, based in a great London location. They have modern, open plan offices and a professional and friendly working manner. They are looking for a Senior Research Executive to join their Employee Research division, to work on a range of quantitative and qualitative research projects. This will really interest someone who is really interested in working with companies and their staff to help them understand what drives employee satisfaction and loyalty and what causes dissatisfaction in the work place.
In this role, you will be responsible for managing the projects on a day-to-day basis, from contributing to proposals through to drafting reports and presentations. Your clients will be within a variety of sectors, within the private sector. You will be client facing and will be responsible for providing the clients with regular updates, taking ownership of the day-to-day management of all project stages.
Key Duties Include:-
- Drafting and contributing to proposals, to help secure new business
- Daily client contact, to keep them posted on the status of the projects
- Writing questionnaires and discussion guides, ensuring the right information is being measured
- Moderating focus groups and conducting in-depth interviews, enhancing your understanding of the findings
- Analysis, reporting and presenting to clients, to influence key business decisions
As someone who is educated to degree level with a solid background in research, this could be a great move for you.
Your experience in quantitative research will support you in the role, delivering high quality results to your clients. Additional experience in qualitative would also be a benefit.
Excellent communication skills and ability to think outside of the box, will provide you with a more holistic approach to the role.
Competitive package on offer for the right candidate.
To apply, please click below!
Apply for SRE - Employee Engagement Insight
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly