Clientside Energy Co | Customer Journey (CX) Specialist | Up to 40k base | SW London/Surrey
You may be a clientside researcher already OR an agency researcher looking for their first move. This large energy company is looking for a Customer Experience/CX/VOC/Csat/NPS expert for a Customer Journey Analyst role to support the delivery of a 360 view of customer needs across all areas of the customer experience lifecycle. Supporting the delivery of research and data collection programmes which can identify insights to improve the customer experience in a cost effective manner, through delivering actionable analysis and insights.
• Work with key stakeholders (Propositions & Customer Experience teams) to identify real requirement from CX insight briefs, focusing on value add projects
• Support the Senior Customer Experience Insight Manager in delivery of key projects, including producing monthly customer committee content
• Lead delivery of primary and secondary research programmes to meet insight needs, utilising modern tools and techniques such as NPS and analytics to understand customer behaviour
• Lead delivery and reporting of the Journey and Touchpoint NPS tracking programme
• Provide clear recommendations, ensuring ‘why’ and ‘so what’ are always delivered and actions can be taken
• Develop and sign off research proposals, questionnaires and topic guides and attend fieldwork (where relevant)
• Work with various agencies to maximise value from those relationships
• Within all aspects of the role put the Customer at the heart of decision making
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a wider clientside research team and apply Customer Experience insights that have a visible impact on the Customer Journey and profitability of the business, with great opportunities to develop and progress personally as well.