Qual Research Manager
As Research Manager you will own and lead specific project deliverables to ensure effective management and implementation of research projects. You will also take a leading role in guiding both clients and other team members, sharing your healthcare and research knowledge. With great autonomy you will use a range of qual methods, from focus groups and in depth interviews, to more digital focused methods to create actionable insights!
This insight agency is an award-winning agency with over 35 years' experience. As the global market research arm of wider health group, they have offices in London, New York, and Chicago. With both global and healthcare knowledge they are specialists at getting to the heart of clients' business challenges and providing strategic insights. With a real strategic edge, they are the preferred health research provider and really stand out from the crowd!
* 4 - 7 years' experience in research (ideally some in healthcare)
* All round technical ability and broad knowledge of research methods and approaches
* Ability to produce "client ready" interview materials and presentations
* Good knowledge of the healthcare sector
* Confidence in client presentations
* Basic management skills and experience in coaching teams
Apply for Qual Research Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly