Project Manager (online surveys) – Client Facing Project Management
Capitalise on your online project management skills and step up into a client-facing role where you will be the day-to-day contact for corporate clients.
In a nutshell, this agency specialises in providing user friendly, innovative software solutions so businesses can evaluate their staff engagement and satisfaction. As a Project Manager you will learn the bespoke software so you can liaise with clients to develop, build and test the surveys before launch, monitor survey activity and offer support and suggestions to the client on how to improve their survey.
All in all, this role will offer a varied workload incorporating client management, survey design and project management responsibilities. It will best suit a technical Project Manager who understands online research, who is used to managing the progress of a survey and seeing it through all stages of activation and who can efficiently juggle multiple projects, but who can also work in a front of house role using excellent communication skills to build rapport with clients.
- 2 years + experience in project management within online market research
- Proven experience of juggling multiple priorities and deadlines effectively
- Strong communication skills
- Proven experience of building client relationships
- Relevant degree
Fully training will be given on the bespoke software and ongoing opportunities to increase responsibilities.
To apply please contact Gemma Lewis (née Hughes) glewis@Resourcesgroup.com or call +61 (0)2 9258 1121
About Resources Group
With over twenty five years’ experience in the business and offices in London and Sydney, no one has better knowledge of the MR and Insights job market than Resources Group. Our consultants take the time to understand your career aims and are dedicated to providing impartial advice and finding you the best career move, with access to an unrivalled range of opportunities with top employers in the sector
More searches like this
- Account Manager Retail £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in Australia
- Client Services Retail £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in Australia
- Consultant Retail £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in Australia
- Qualitative Researcher Retail £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in Australia
- Quantitative Researcher Retail £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in Australia