Insight & Audience Analytics Manager - Global Media Agency
Sought after opportunity within the consumer insight and analysis team sitting at the heart of one of the most acclaimed media agencies in the UK, working with their in-house media planners as well as directly on specialist client business to inform media planning and buying across all online and offline media. Combining the latest industry insight with the best creative minds, they produce planning innovation and create award-winning work for a diverse client base of international brand owners.
As well as being integral to their Insight team you will be keen to help set up their new Audience Analytics team leveraging their proprietary data platform. Key areas of the role include:
- Campaign evaluation and consumer research via primary and secondary
- Quant project management including developing good relationships with clients and creating a story from the data
- Go go person for planners seeking advice on media planning briefs
- Run advanced queries on standard systems e.g. ComScore, TGI, TouchPoints. (appropriate training will be provided if required)
- Training planners on tools and helping them find insight from Digital tools
- Identify and contribute to research projects and new business pitches
- Thought leadership projects
With a solid quant background, you will ideally be competent at using industry surveys such as TGI and digital research tools, whilst experience of running digital research effectiveness studies would be advantageous, or you will at least have a keen interest in digital research.
Using SQL will form part of your remit, so they seek someone with this knowledge or an interest in acquiring this skill via a supported training course. A confident presenter and communicator you will be able to demystify the complexities of the research for a huge range of stakeholders.
Renowned levels of staff retention and internal promotion combined with an award-winning, buzzing work environment - make this a very solid yet exciting next step on your career ladder