Healthcare Fieldwork Manager
Who are we?
Acumen Fieldwork is a fresh thinking, dynamic fieldwork agency specialising in organising qualitative, quantitative and healthcare market research fieldwork across the UK and internationally.
So, what’s the job?
Working within the Healthcare Fieldwork team, you will be responsible for the organisation of market research projects across the country, taking full ownership of your designated projects. This will include briefings from clients, recruiting patient and practitioner participants, writing screeners, booking venues. We are also looking for people who can bring new ideas and ways of working. You will interact with all areas of the business, as well as suppliers and clients.
On a daily basis you will:
- Overall management of research projects from commission to completion
- Recruiting Participants for research groups as required
- Fielding out recruitment/ interviewing to relevant sub-contractors if necessary
- Brief sub-contractors at the start of projects
- Booking and managing venues and ad hoc requests as necessary
- Offering regular status updates to clients on the project
- Ensuring Line Manager is informed of project status and any issues
- Commitment to adhering to the quality management system
What we need from you:
- Great interpersonal skills; client service orientated
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Sound organisational skills with evidence of project management
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changeable environment
- A passion for market research
What you will get from us:
- Up to 33 days annual leave
- Leave for important occasions: Birthday, moving house
- Healthcare cash plan *after successful probation
- Service awards
- Friday feast and other social events throughout the year
Apply for Healthcare Fieldwork Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly