Senior Research Executive / Research Manager - Social, Charity
Salary: £28 000 - £38 000
Location: Central London
Would you like the opportunity to work on a range of intellectually stimulating social research projects?
A leading and fully independent research agency are now looking for a Senior Research Executive / Research Manager to join their successful social research team. Based in their trendy offices in a great Central London location, this role will give you the chance to work across a wide variety of programmes across social and public research for leading third sector and governmental clients.
About the role
* Opportunity to utilise a range of quantitative techniques to create intricate and creative insights for an exciting portfolio of organsiations across the social / public sector
* Executing a broad variety of full-service quant research projects, from writing questionnaires through to analysis and communication of key findings, influencing your client's strategic and organisational decision making for the better
* 'Thinking outside of the box' to really push new boundaries of what social research can do for clients
* Vibrant office with a collaborative culture and a fantastic work / life balance, allowing you to succeed in a supportive and high achieving environment
The position will suit an experienced Senior Research Executive who wants to take the next step in their social research career or an established Research Manager looking to gain further experience in a thriving and forward-thinking company.
* Proven ability in working the full quantitative research cycle so you can effectively manage research projects and deliver industry leading research outputs
* Relish the chance to implement your research skills and ensure effective recommendations are made, allowing your clients to make informed business decisions
* A strong interest in broadening your research experience and skill set within an innovative research agency setting
* Working closely with both external and internal stakeholders to ensure projects are managed correctly and delivered to exceptional standards
This a fantastic opportunity for an established social Senior Research Executive / Research Manager to join a highly reputable organisation and take the next step in their career. If you are interested, then please apply today!