Health Data Lead - UK Leading Charity
Salary: £48 000 - £54 000
Location: Central London
Would you like the opportunity to work for a leading charitable organisation in a senior capacity and oversee a variety of important data projects?
One of the UK's largest and most influential charities are now looking for a data lead to manage the health data team and work across a variety of important strategic data projects. As an organisation they specialise in providing specialist health care advice, information and financial help to thousands of people every year. Working closely with senior colleagues and partners you will have the opportunity to develop strategy and ensure the most effective data processes are integrated. The role is based in a fantastic Central London location and is offering a competitive salary and generous benefits scheme.
About the role
* Opportunity to lead on significant data programmes where you will be providing vital business solutions to help shape where the business is going, areas they should be focusing on, as well as informing policy decisions
* Collaborating with a wide range of senior internal /external stakeholders and developing partnerships with leading organisations to further the reach and success of the organisation
* Exciting chance to implement and influence the direction of data operations and ensure development of a robust operations management structure to improve effectiveness of the health data function
* Identifying opportunities to improve use of data and research outputs, which will then be used to lobby the government and provide highly valuable and actionable insights for leading health organisations
This opportunity suits an experienced senior data professional who is passionate about working for a charitable organisation that makes a real difference to people's lives.
* Substantial working knowledge of using sophisticated analytical skills / techniques and business reporting techniques so you can interpret health data in order to develop insights and provide evidence-based findings
* Strong management experience which will allow you to guide and mentor your team to a high standard, helping drive your department's business agenda and ultimate success
* Strong proven interest in using health data to improve not just internal organisational functions but influence decision making of influential external organisations
This is a fantastic opportunity for a health data professional to join a highly reputable charitable organisation in a senior capacity and take the next step in their career. If interested, please apply today!
More searches like this
- Associate Director Public Sector £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Head of Research Public Sector £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Insight Manager/Director Public Sector £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Qualitative Researcher Public Sector £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Quantitative Researcher Public Sector £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in London (Greater)