Digital Analytics Director
Are you a Digital Analytics expert and want to work for an exciting independent media agency?
This award-winning independent media agency based in Central London work with a great array of household name clients to deliver innovative media campaigns that engage with new and existing customers. They are looking for a Digital Analytics Director who will work alongside their clients to keep them informed on the importance of data decisions and how they can drive business transformation. The Digital Analytics Director will also be responsible for leading a team who will contribute towards the analysis and optimisation of media campaigns. They will benefit from working for a company in the midst of a very successful period and who offer an outstanding benefits package with includes free breakfast, private health care plus annual profit share.
* Take leadership of the data strategy and the analytics team by ensuring they maintain high standards and best practice that will help them delivery the best possible results
* Be responsible for upscaling the analytics team's digital measurement skills to allow them to effectively produce the best service and strategy for clients
* Communicate with both internal and external senior stakeholders to keep them up to date with campaign progress and performance
* Contribute towards business transformation through the generation of thought leadership pieces
* Extensive proven experience working within a media company in a similar capacity to ensure you can hit the ground running
* A good track record and understanding of techniques such as A/B testing, customer mapping, segmentation and attribution modelling to effectively manage and nurture the Analytics team
* Strong web analytics capabilities to maintain tracking and understanding of live and completed campaigns
* Ability to use data visualisation software such as tableau to report post campaign performance analysis to key stakeholders
If this role sounds like a great opportunity for the next stage of your career, click the apply button now!