Quantitative Research Manager - Singapore - Global Research Consultancy
1 day left
- Full Time
This brilliant boutique agency with a global presence is well known for its strategic thinking and cutting edge methodologies. It’s offering is diverse and includes customer research, employee research, market intelligence and marketing/product research. It continues to grow its varied client base of private and public sector organisations.
Growth has created a new role for a Quant Research Manager to join a team designing and running quant consumer research projects focussed on branding, communication, new product development, usage & attitude and customer experience.
This position will entail responsibilities across the full lifecycle of market research - client liaison, business development, project management, story-telling and managing junior researchers.
Required Skills & Experience
- c. 5 years' quantitative market research experience, most likely gained in a research agency
- High energy, engaging, client centric individual who is eager to work in a fast-paced, creative environment
- Strong methodological and analytical skill set
- Strong local and regional experience
- Fluency in English; additional language skills will be highly beneficial
To apply please send your CV to Zoe Crouch at Resources Group: ZCrouch@resourcesgroup.com or call +61 (0)2 9258 1020 for a confidential chat about your job search.
Apply for Quantitative Research Manager - Singapore - Global Research Consultancy
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Account Manager Generalist £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in Singapore
- Consultant Generalist £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in Singapore
- Quantitative Researcher Generalist £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in Singapore
- Research Manager Generalist £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in Singapore
- Senior Research Executive Generalist £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in Singapore