Global Qualitative Research Lead - Clientside | Flexible Location
Global player is recruiting this new role within its broader insights team in order to drive the business to a more customer centric perspective. Pivotal to the future development of this organisation in the UK and worldwide, you will be the day-to-day global qualitative expert within the business, turning qualitative research into actionable big picture insight and strategy for stakeholders.
As the strategic qualitative lead, you will consult widely on briefs, providing deep knowledge, experience and technical expertise and best practice advice on approach, incorporating both traditional and innovative methodologies. Through the design, execution, analysis and presentation of qual studies you will be helping the business better understand consumers and directly inform areas such as product/offer strategy, brand and comms strategy, convenience and loyalty offers and investment prioritisation across the retail business. Working closely with quant and big data experts, you will be instrumental in delivering their customer centric cultural change programme globally, championing the voice of the consumer and driving their customer journey work using your qualitative lens.
Other areas of responsibility will include the the ongoing management of research agencies and designing, commissioning and managing online communities (adhoc and/or long-term) to generate powerful and robust findings to inform business decisions.
Candidates must have:
- A proven track record of extensive and senior qualitative market research experience and preferably knowledge from the agency side
- Proven ability to extract strategic messages/results from existing agency decks and engage varying stakeholders and audiences
- Proven and technically proficient skills developing methodologies, designing sample frames, using mixed methodologies, creating projective techniques and identifying qual findings to compliment quant/segmentation projects
- Knowledge of B2B would help but is not essential
- Expert customer insight capabilities (from research to analytics)
- Powerful analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Fluent English (verbal and written)
The location for this role can be flexible across working from home combined with meetings and collaboration in offices around Central London and the South East.
More searches like this
- Director Generalist £100,000 or more jobs in London (Central)
- Head of Research Generalist £100,000 or more jobs in London (Central)
- Insight Manager/Director Generalist £100,000 or more jobs in London (Central)
- Managing Director Generalist £100,000 or more jobs in London (Central)
- Qualitative Researcher Generalist £100,000 or more jobs in London (Central)