Research Manager – Sydney – Insights Consultancy
- Manage quant & qual research projects from pitch to presentation of insights
- Interesting mix of clients – brand & advertising focus (both ad-hoc and continuous)
- Step up into a role giving you full client responsibility from the start
This boutique insights consultancy has presence across both coasts of Australia. They have experienced year on year growth and are now looking to add a Research Manager to their Sydney team.
They work with a variety of exciting clients with different styles and agendas to develop your portfolio of experience. Projects tend to have a brand & advertising focus and the client base spans multiple sectors including FMCG, energy, utilities, property, tourism & travel.
This is an opportunity to learn from some of the best in the business; the founders are well known for their ability to talk commercial language & take it through to implementation where necessary. They want to meet smart thinkers who are commercially savvy but most importantly can dig deeper into the data and find the story. You must be good with clients and have a positive, can-do attitude. You should also relish the chance to work quickly and independently.
In this role you’ll own projects from day one, getting stuck in at every stage of the project cycle from pitch to presentation. Ideally you’ll be comfortable utilising both quant and qual methodologies; they are really innovating the way they talk to people and the wheels are in motion to develop their own online tools.
Apply now if you have 3-5 years’ experience gained in a research agency, with custom & continuous research project management experience and knowledge servicing local brands. You must have full working rights in Australia.
Please contact Zoe Crouch at Resources Group: ZCrouch@resourcesgroup.com or call 02 9258 1020 for a confidential chat about your job search.
More searches like this
- Account Manager Travel & Hospitality £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in Australia
- Qualitative Researcher Travel & Hospitality £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in Australia
- Quantitative Researcher Travel & Hospitality £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in Australia
- Research Manager Travel & Hospitality £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in Australia
- Senior Research Executive Travel & Hospitality £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in Australia