Customer Insight Manager
I'm currently working with an B2B Events specialist who are looking for a Customer Insight Manager to join the team. The right candidate will be a bright, forward thinking, analytical person bringing data analysis, qualitative and quantitative research skills and a proven ability to interact with customers in support of business development.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a researcher to move away from a traditional research employer and work in an creative client-side environment. The position will suit an established SRE who wants the next step in their research career or a Research Manager looking for their next challenge.
You will be working on a range of quant and qual studies, working directly with internal team to uncover research issues. You will be responsible for the project from proposal to analysis and debrief including full project management. You will thrive in working within a small team and enjoy shaping and making a role your own. You will have strong data processing and analytical skills and confident in presenting to senior stakeholders. You will provide input and direction regarding customer feedback analysis, KPI tracking and reporting, provide guidance on qualitative and quantitative research techniques, writing research briefs and supporting teams in choosing their research approach and (where needed) external suppliers
An understanding of Tableau would be of an advantage.
More searches like this
- Account Manager Sport / Leisure / Arts £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Associate Director Sport / Leisure / Arts £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Business Development / Sales Sport / Leisure / Arts £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Client Services Sport / Leisure / Arts £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Consultant Sport / Leisure / Arts £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in London (Greater)