Research Consultant (Qualitative) - Innovate Global Brands!
£35,000 - £45,000
Highly acclaimed for their methodological rigour, sector expertise and fresh approach, this innovative research consultancy has been rewarded with numerous business awards and accolades.
As Qualitative Research Consultant (experienced Research Manager or fresh Associate Director level), you will join an agency that's really going places! Working with A-list brands across a range on consumer sectors such as fmcg, retail, media and retail, you will combine your qualitative research skills with your passion for innovating global brands to deliver game-changing strategies.
Experience from within a fast-paced agency environment is an absolute must and you will be confident running commercial qual projects from pitch to presentation including moderating focus groups, running creative workshops, utilising digital methodologies and using your industry knowledge to design and develop new research tools. A creative storyteller and analytical thinker, you will be looking for the opportunity to work across a unique range of projects whilst helping to shape a company's future and propel your own career forwards!
For more information, please send your CV to Cate Biles at Resources Group - email@example.com
More searches like this
- Associate Director Retail £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Consultant Retail £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Qualitative Researcher Retail £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Research Manager Retail £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Strategist Retail £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in London (Greater)