Sr. Research Executive / Research Manager - Social research
Salary: £26 000 - £35 000
Location: Central London
Would you like the opportunity to work on a range of intellectually stimulating social research projects?
A leading and fully independent research agency are now looking for a Senior Research Executive or Research Manager to join their social research team. Based in their trendy offices in a great Central London location, this role will give you the chance to work across a wide variety of programmes across social and public research for leading third sector and governmental clients.
The position will suit an experienced social focussed Senior Research Executive who wants to take the next step in their research career or an established Research Manager looking to gain further experience in a thriving and forward-thinking company.
About the role
This role presents the chance to get involved in a wide-ranging variety of responsibilities and gain strong career development in a progressive company that heavily invest in their staff. Working with an exciting portfolio of clients, you will be managing the full research cycle with either a quant or mixed methods focus.
* Executing a broad variety of full-service quant / qual projects, from writing questionnaires and discussion guides through to analysis, presentation of strategic insights and recommendations
* Lisiasing closely with senior stakeholders to help deliver intricate and actionable insights
* Working in a vibrant office with a collaborative culture and a fantastic work / life balance
* 'Thinking outside of the box' to really push new boundaries of what social research can do for clients
This opportunity will suit a motivated and passionate social research professional who is looking to gain extra responsibility and increase their skill set in public / social research projects. As an experienced researcher, you will relish the chance to play a significant role in the success and development of research projects as well as deliver sophisticated social research insights
* Proven ability in working the full quantitative research cycle for end clients which will include proposal writing, questionnaire writing, through to analysis and presenting
* Working knowledge of qualitative research is a big plus which will include discussion guide writing, conducting in-depth interviews or moderating focus groups, through to brainstorming and presenting
* Passion to work on industry leading social led research projects and make a real difference
This a fantastic opportunity for an established social researcher to join a highly reputable organisation and take the next step in their career. If interested please apply today!
Apply for Sr. Research Executive / Research Manager - Social research
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly