Customer Success Manager | Innovative Tech/AI/Research Consultancy | salary to 45k
Customer Success Manager
About the role:
This company deploys cutting edge artificial intelligence technology to help companies understand and improve their customer experience. Our product is a SaaS analytics solution that is already used by some of the most exciting companies around including Uber, Just Eat, Deliveroo and Transferwise. We went through Entrepreneur First, Europe’s top deep tech accelerator and are funded by prominent London investors. Our vision is to empower decision makers across the organization to become more customer centric. Our clients rely on us to provide the data needed to make major product and strategy decisions. We are experiencing rapid growth as the industry is in dire need of a modern, flexible approach to customer experience analytics. We seek someone who is passionate about startups, AI, and data driven insight and has what it takes to join a fast paced startup and make a genuine contribution to our success. Initially the role involves working with and supporting the Director of Client Experience with ensuring our clients are getting the most out of Consultancy. Our use cases range from tracking NPS to understanding what drives customer loyalty to identify strengths and weaknesses of specific product lines. As such exceptional candidates with strong core skills who are genuinely curious about the companies we work with and the problems we help them solve will be considered.
- Work with the Director of Client Experience with ensuring our clients are getting the most out of the platform. This includes everything from onboarding new users to working with our in-house data science team to run advanced data analysis.
- Use the capabilities of the platform to identify insights for our key accounts on a proactive basis. You will have access to some of the most comprehensive customer feedback datasets in the world supported by cutting edge Deep Learning for the analysis of this data. The opportunity to find insights which have significant impact on our clients businesses is huge.
- Build deep customer relationships “high and wide” (operational through executive, across all the relevant functions).
- Become an expert in the use of the technology and what it makes possible for our partners
- Work closely with the in-house Product and Tech teams to continually develop and enhance the platform
- Meeting clients face to face on regular basis
- Publish support documentation to assist clients
- Manage Support Desk ticketing system and ticket allocation
We are open to a variety of profiles for this position - most importantly you must be confident with working with clients, be able to make recommendations based on data and be able to perform in a fast paced, high growth environment.
- Minimum 1 - 2 years of experience working in a customer success / account management / business development or customer support roles at a SaaS company or a successful startup
- Minimum 1-2 years in a client facing role in a research house / client side insight function e.g. Research Executive / Senior Research Executive / Insight Analyst
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Confidence presenting to large groups of people and meeting clients regularly
- Ability to work with quantitative and qualitative data, including familiarity with Excel or similar software.
- Understanding of commercial value of customer insight and how businesses use it to make decisions
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to rapidly build rapport with different people
- Comfortable working with numbers to form arguments and answer questions
- Experience working with Net Promoter Score or a different customer experience methodology.
- Ability to use SQL to analyse data
- Ability to write automation scripts in a programming language of your choice
- Experience with HTML
More searches like this
- Account Manager Travel & Hospitality £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Analyst Travel & Hospitality £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Business Development / Sales Travel & Hospitality £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Client Services Travel & Hospitality £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Consultant Travel & Hospitality £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in London (Greater)