Research Manager jobs
Found 7 jobs with Direct Employer matching your criteria
Order by: Newest first Salary
- £50,000 + an excellent benefits package including a car allowance and annual bonus.
In this role you will be championing the role of research throughout Thames Water. This role will involve designing, leading and managing Thames Water's exte...
- Based in Exeter
- £28,000 up to £32,320 (for exceptional candidates) + competitive benefits
Our weather forecasts are relied upon by millions - and not just the general public. We’ve an impressive worldwide client base spanning government and defenc...
- St Albans - just 20 minutes from central London
- £38-£42K + benefits depending on experience
With the buzz of a London agency plus the benefits of a leafy location, ABA seeks an RM who’s both passionate about retail and able to inspire a team of skil...
- £36,298 to £45,941 per annum, dependent on experience
Sheffield Hallam University is looking for someone with significant experience in market research to join the Market Intelligence Division within t...
- London - Soho
- £ Competitive + benefits
Playing a lead role in account management and development, this is a great opportunity to move away from the day to day of project management into a more str...
- St Albans just 20 minutes from central London
- Up to £35K + benefits
Just voted ‘Best Agency’, ABA seeks an aspiring Senior Research Executive to work with leading British brands
Ipsos MORI Social Research Institute is looking for a Research Manager to play a key role in its Criminal Justice research team.