Quantitative Researcher jobs
Found 11 Permanent jobs with Direct Employer matching your criteria
Order by: Newest first Salary
- London EC1
- £38,171.65 per annum and excellent benefits
We’re looking for a proactive and creative economic individual to join us as Senior Economic Analyst and lead rigorous research projects that will have a rea...
- We are based in Thorpe Park, Leeds, (postcode LS15 8GB) situated within minutes of the M1/A1
- 25-40k per annum + bonus, dependent upon experience.
Blue Yonder are growing and require a Senior Quantitative Research Executive, we have an excellent package to offer the right person, who will be experienced...
- £20-30K (depending on experience)
We are looking to recruit a number of exceptional research professionals to work in our Survey and Policy Research Centres.
- Central Bristol
- Starting salary £25,000-£35,000 per annum
Can you help our clients to understand the world through the eyes of their consumers? Are you a research expert with fantastic communication skills...
- Euston, London
- £30,000 - £36,000 per annum (dependent upon qualifications and experience)
The Big Lottery funded Fulfilling Lives in Islington and Camden Project aims to improve the capability of people with multiple, complex needs to le...
- Chancery Lane, London
- £45-50k p.a.
Nesta’s Policy & Research team has a strong track record of producing research that sets the agenda for government policy and influences practice.
- London + Overseas Travel
- £40-50k p.a.
We are seeking an outstanding Principal Researcher to join our team working on global innovation trends and practices.
- Central London, Tottenham Court Road office
- £19k - £22k depending on experience
Much (though not all) of the work involves sport, and advising on sports sponsorships, and it is likely that the successful candidate will have a g...
- £16,000 to £19,000 (depending on skills and experience) + Benefits + Bonus
This role will support the delivery of a range of existing research and evaluation projects (for Government departments, public agencies and large...
- Holborn, London
- £Competitive + excellent benefits
Develop some of the biggest brands in the UK and challenge your research skills!
- up to £32,000 per annum
Do you want to make a real difference with the work that you do, understanding what makes the British public tick, and getting them to give more money, more ...