Quantitative Researcher jobs
Found 9 jobs with Direct Employer matching your criteria
Order by: Newest first Salary
- Manchester City Centre
- Up to £60,000 depending on experience + bonus
Work for an agency that puts people at the heart of everything it does.
The Home Office deals with some of the most important and challenging issues facing the UK today.
- St Albans - just 20 minutes from central London
- £35-£42K + benefits
Award-winning agency seeks high-calibre Research Manager looking for a new challenge across a diverse brand portfolio.
- Farnborough, Hants.
- £40,000 - £45,000 plus excellent flexible benefits
Team: Marketing Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 (negotiable depending upon experience) plus competitive pension and excellent flexible benefits Hours:...
- South West Region
- competitive salary + benefits
Bring consumer, shopper and Dyson owner insights into the heart of the UK business. A technology and engineering business first and foremost, your...
- Central London (Oxford Circus)
Turner Broadcasting System Ltd is looking to recruit a new Senior Research Executive into the Research Department
- c £28,911 - £33,503 pa + benefits
Develop and lead the Students’ Union’s insight and research portfolio
- North London
- Competitive - Based on Experience
Membership Engagement Services (www.membra.co.uk) is looking for a high-performing individual to help develop and deliver our market & social resea...
- St Albans just 20 minutes from central London
- £28 - £35K + benefits
Award-winning agency seeks a Qualitative Senior Research Executive looking for a new challenge across a diverse brand portfolio