£30,000 - £39,999 jobs in Quantitative Researcher
Found 6 jobs with Direct Employer matching your criteria
Order by: Newest first Salary
- We are based in Thorpe Park, Leeds, (postcode LS15 8GB) situated within minutes of the M1/A1
- 25-40k per annum + bonus, dependent upon experience.
Blue Yonder are growing and require a Senior Quantitative Research Executive, we have an excellent package to offer the right person, who will be experienced...
- London EC1
- £38,171.65 per annum and excellent benefits
We’re looking for a proactive and creative economic individual to join us as Senior Economic Analyst and lead rigorous research projects that will have a rea...
- £20-30K (depending on experience)
We are looking to recruit a number of exceptional research professionals to work in our Survey and Policy Research Centres.
- Central Bristol
- Starting salary £25,000-£35,000 per annum
Can you help our clients to understand the world through the eyes of their consumers? Are you a research expert with fantastic communication skills...
- Euston, London
- £30,000 - £36,000 per annum (dependent upon qualifications and experience)
The Big Lottery funded Fulfilling Lives in Islington and Camden Project aims to improve the capability of people with multiple, complex needs to le...
- Holborn, London
- £Competitive + excellent benefits
Develop some of the biggest brands in the UK and challenge your research skills!