£40,000 - £49,999 Qualitative Researcher jobs in South East England
Found 4 jobs matching your criteria
Order by: Newest first Salary
- Oxfordshire and London
- £30-52,000 + bonus + benefits, dependent on experience
Our client is a highly regarded market leader in food, drink and consumer packaged goods research...
- Central London or Oxfordshire
- £30-59,000 + bonus + benefits
Our client is a highly regarded market leader in food, drink and consumer packaged goods research. They seek an agency trained qualitative specialist; howeve...
- St Albans - just 20 minutes from central London
- £35-£42K + benefits
Award-winning agency seeks high-calibre Research Manager looking for a new challenge across a diverse brand portfolio.
- Farnborough, Hants.
- £40,000 - £45,000 plus excellent flexible benefits
Team: Marketing Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 (negotiable depending upon experience) plus competitive pension and excellent flexible benefits Hours:...