Social and Market Research Graduate Position
We’re looking for an individual with an inquiring mind, a passion for social issues and an understanding of qualitative and quantitative research methods, to join our growing social and market research team.
We are an international consultancy with a specialist full-service social and market research team.
Whilst much of our research circulates around transport, our real passion is understanding behavioural influencers and communicating these back to our clients, often senior policy makers in government. As such, in addition to the transport sector you will find yourself working on projects within the energy, environment, utilities, criminal justice and education sectors.
Your key responsibilities:
• Help to deliver a wide range of qualitative and quantitative research projects;
• Contribute to research design and proposal writing; and
• Provide support in all aspects of research, including questionnaire design, in-depth interviews,
focus group moderating, data analysis and report writing.
What you’ll need:
• An understanding of both qualitative and quantitative research techniques;
• A demonstrable interest in social and market research;
• A relevant degree (with an element of research, or mathematically based);
• Strong numerical skills;
• Attention to detail; and
• Strong use of MS Office and preferably SPSS.
In return you will have the chance to work across a wide range of projects, providing you with a chance to develop your skills in different technical and subject areas, and the opportunity to control and direct your career path through involvement in different projects and a range of in-house and external training. This role would suit someone with academic or professional experience in the industry, keen to kick off or switch to a career in research.
Based in Woking, a 25 minute train journey from Waterloo
Assessment day to be held on Tuesday 28th Feb
Apply for Social and Market Research Graduate Position
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly