Qualitative Research Manager > Fast Growing Tech Startup > Brand Consulting & UX Strategy
- Leading tech start up, looking for key hire to combine excellent qualitative research with leading technical innovation. The company successfully combines big data + social media + research. To produce brand consultancy advice and full creative exports (eg develop and launch apps+++). 0-200+ staff in rapid growth window. This is a success story in the making, one of the fastest growing tech start ups out there.
- Lots of training will be given to ground into wider company deliverables. Very successful career road map ahead for the successful candidate. Dynamic work environment, working with a vast range of engaged and capable team mates.
The Vital Ingredients:
- Qualitative Skills honed at leading agency. Desire to work in tech start up, combining qualitative excellence with technical innovation. Can-do attitude, a good communicator and has rigorous attention to detail.
- Do get in touch if this feels interesting, we will bring the role to life in more detail and see if it is indeed a good potential match for your career plans.
Laslo Fox > Accelerating Potential
- We offer a differentiated and highly effective approach to recruitment.
- We identify, introduce and secure unique and highly engaging careers.
- We help our candidates maximise their career potential and be the best they can be.
Apply for Qualitative Research Manager > Fast Growing Tech Startup > Brand Consulting & UX Strategy
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More jobs like this
- £40,000 - £49,999 Telecommunications Associate Director jobs in London (Central)
- £40,000 - £49,999 Telecommunications Qualitative Researcher jobs in London (Central)
- £40,000 - £49,999 Telecommunications Research Manager jobs in London (Central)
- £40,000 - £49,999 Telecommunications Senior Research Executive jobs in London (Central)