Data Analyst - Clientside - Music Industry
A newly created role within the Insight and Analysis team this is a pivotal role within the organisation. Reporting directly to the Director of Insight and Analysis, the successful applicant will contribute to the main goal of the Insight team: to provide accurate data, analysis, insights and reports to international departments and stakeholders. Specifically, the role requires you to manage and interrogate huge data sets, make sense of and clean the data and draw insights. You will be responsible for reporting data in a professional and clear format and provide ad hoc responses to a variety of stakeholders on request. You will:
- Work closely with relevant individuals to provide analysis of data; collaborate and advise on data handling and data presentation within internal systems; reviewing data and advising on operational improvements with regards to efficiency, scope and impact. Develop insights across a range of countries, and communicate these insights confidently to a range of internal and external stakeholders. Keep up-to-date on research in music discovery and consumption habits from a variety of sources.
- This entails supervision and planning of report preparation and production, liaising with multiple stakeholders, producing analysis based on a deep understanding of the data and relevant trends in music consumption; liaising and coordinating with the external design agency and advertising coordinators; budget management; and managing sales of the full report.
We require a graduate with experience in a commercial research or data analysis environment with a history of data projects and/or report production.
- Comfortable in handling large datasets and a clear understanding of how to clean, process, analyse, and visualise data.
- Proven track record transforming information, data and analysis to deliver against project goals.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and knowledge of and experience in using a language such as R would be useful.
- The ability to communicate complex points to an interested, engaged, and diverse audience.
- Awareness of how major and ongoing technological developments have an impact on music consumption habits and a love of music.
Apply for Data Analyst - Clientside - Music Industry
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly