Associate Director- Communication/Policy
Salary: £50000 per annum
Our client, one of the UK's leading specialist communications research consultancies, is now seeking an Associate Director.
This is an exciting and diverse position where you will get the opportunity to be involved in a range of tasks such as client relationship management, business development, team management, supplier relationship management and project management.
* Overseeing the delivery of first-class client deliverables on fast-paced quantitative & qualitative research projects
* Leading account development on current & prospective clients
* Driving new business development activities with the business development team
* Producing market-leading proposals & developing innovative solutions to challenging research briefs
* Leading a driven and switched on' team of consultants
* Providing strategic counsel to clients and acting as a trusted advisor
* Proactively contributing to informal and formal training programmes
This role is ideal for research professionals who enjoy working in a fast-paced and innovative environment, who like variety in their roles and want real growth opportunities. You will have:
* Account management experience across different types of client
* Ability to design methodologies, write proposals as well as manage teams, budgets & suppliers for quantitative & qualitative research projects
* Experience in writing analytical reports based on a variety of methodological approaches
* Aptitude in presenting to clients, colleagues & wider industry stakeholders
* A proven track record in winning new business and growing accounts
* Experience in line management & training
This is a great time to join this busy, respected and growing boutique consultancy.
Apply for Associate Director- Communication/Policy
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly