Quantitative Account Lead – Business management /Brand expansion
- Strategic Brainstorming
- Cross sector knowledge
- Deep understanding of quantitative techniques.
- High end client consulting
- P&L management and commercial responsibilities.
- Team Management
This senior role will provide the MD of this Melbourne boutique the support imperative to business management and brand expansion.
Your research expertise will be called upon to lead lucrative client accounts, to manage a P&L and to lead an intelligent and ambitious team. A quick thinking, creative mind is a must; you will be called upon to lead strategic brainstorming on how to solve complex business conundrums and to pull actionable insight from research conclusion.
This agency is a fireball and is where it is because of the quality of its thinking. They blend advanced quantitative analytics, high end client service, customised solutions and incisive insights to address queries across pricing, U&A, brand health, new product development.
Growth is on the cards and there will be ample opportunity for you to reap the benefits as the brand continues to flourish; you will bring in new clients, recruit new staff and laying ideas on the table on how to keep the business pushing forward without compromising quality.
This is the perfect role for someone looking to join a highly revered brand that will provide diversity, flexibility and opportunity by the bucket load.
To apply you must have:
- You will need the gravitas that comes with experience to develop new and existing relationships with clients and the seniority to manage a team, key client accounts and a P&L – think 10 years.
- A rich variety of project and client exposure – work here is varied and you will need an impressive bank of past experiences to call upon.
- Excellent quantitative research skills – ideally experience using SPSS/Q and strong excel skills
- Wealth of experience formulating strategy with senior colleagues and clients; presenting results and offering off the cuff insights
To apply or for further information please contact Kelsie Bufton firstname.lastname@example.org or call +61 (0)2 9258 1120.
Apply for Quantitative Account Lead – Business management /Brand expansion
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly