Quant Research Manager – Connect Brands & Consumers
Make a strategic move to this customer and Market Research agency that innovatively connects brands and their customers. They understand that the world is changing and their research reflects that.
The Melbourne office of this inter-state agency is seeking a Quant Research Manager to join them. They are a small unique mix of research, marketing and consultant talent that work hard and play hard. With flexible working hours, small collaborative teams and an office dog – they stand out from the rest.
They deliver customised research-based solutions through:
- Market research online communities
- Qualitative and quantitative research
- In the moment research
They guide clients to make the right decisions and stay ahead of the trends, through diverse research and new methodologies that allow real dialogue with consumers. This role will open many doors, working with client such as big department stores, major banks, FMCG brands and some social work too.
As a Quant research manager you will:
- Design and project manage a range of quantitative surveys, additionally there will be opportunity for qualitative research
- Work closely with clients, and provide detailed information quickly
- Interpret and break down data, compile reports and present your research in a way that clients understand and adds value
- Support and work alongside the senior team
- Respond and assist with client quires
Good client skills, the ability to present information, recommendations and experience are the key ingredients for this role. If you have c3+ years commercial research agency experience and can meet the responsibilities needed, please apply
To apply or for further information please contact Emily Moser firstname.lastname@example.org or call +61 (0)2 9258 1121