Qualitative Researcher – Worldwide Leaders
This global agency is internationally renowned in all corners of the world for their ability to produce the most in the now research insights, news and trends driven form big data to their clients. Through constant innovation, the latest technology and combining qualitative and quantitative research methodologies the insights they provide are reflective of today’s consumers.
They are seen as partners and industry experts to their clients that span across the Automotive, Consumer Goods, Fashion, Media and Entertainment, Retail, Technology, Travel & Logistics industries. They work on exciting projects such as: UX, Mystery Shopping, Consumer and brand experiences, market opportunities, new product innovation and trends and forecasting.
What makes them different?
- They combine consumer, media and retail data to get a 360 view of their consumers
- They use real-time analytics to produce informed decisions that reflect the now
- They operate internationally but have a bespoke outlook on research
Due to continued success they are seeking a Qualitative Researcher to join the team. You will assist senior members of the team across an array of projects and will have hands on end-to-end involvement.
You will have input into all stages of the research cycle from initial pitch to finial qualitative presentation – this is an excellent opportunity to learn from the best and grow your research career. This is a change to flex your creative muscles and put your qualitative knowledge to the test. You should be confident project managing, moderating, talking to clients and generally getting stuck into challenges presented to you.
- Proven 3+years qualitative research / planning insights experience within an agency capacity
- The ability to juggle multiple projects at once with the ability to decipher the right research methodologies to use
- Experience moderating groups and running in-depth interviews
- Degree qualified (Business, Marketing, Sociology and Phycology are ideal)
- Passionate about qualitative research with the desire to understand what makes consumers tick
So if you’re looking for an opportunity where you will turn research findings into business opportunities that drive success apply today! To apply, please send your CV to Emily Moser at Resources Group, firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on +61 (02) 9258 1020.
Apply for Qualitative Researcher – Worldwide Leaders
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly