Analyst – Consumer & Shopper Intelligence with a twist
Do you have commercial agency experience within an analytical capacity?
Are you interested in shopper and category research?
Are you able to capture key insights from data and translate them into compelling service offerings?
If so, here is your chance to join Australia’s leading consultancy that specialises in category insights and shopper behaviour and is locally and globally renowned for data driven insights that help their big named clients within the FMCG sector grow their business to success!
About the role?
This role will provide you a great opportunity to put your technical skills to the test where you will work closely within a pragmatic, approachable and commercially savvy team, on exciting projects such as: Price and promotion optimisation, Media and marketing campaign, ROI analysis, Range management, Forecasting and Marketing partitioning/segmentation (and so much more).
- Liaise directly with internal stakeholders where you will have hands on responsibility in coordinating data and ensuring all information is relevant to your client’s needs.
- You will become a true expert in your client business
- Conduct data collection
- Have exposure to all projects, and understand your clients business and the issues being addressed.
- Work alongside senior member of your team to produce actionable, in the now data driven insights
- Previous experience within a similar position in an agency
- Advance analytical capability
- Experience with, or a passion for the FMCG sector and Shopper Research
- Excellent working knowledge and proven commercial experience with Excel
- Have an ability to cut through complex data and produce simple in the now insights
- First class communication skills
- A desire to work in a commercial setting
Interested? Please apply by sending your CV to Emily Moser at Resources Group; email@example.com or call (02) 9258 1020 for any further information.
Apply for Analyst – Consumer & Shopper Intelligence with a twist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly