Senior Quantitative Account Manager | Problem solving research
They aim to produce intelligent research through combining specialist quantitative and qualitative research services to a mixture of commercial and government clients. They use a mixture of unique research methodologies and are experts in: customer experience, reputation studies, and product and service reputation and communication evaluations.
After taking on new business with exciting clients they are on the hunt for a Senior Quantitative Account Manager to join their growing team. Here you will have the opportunity to work with a unique mix of clients within the automotive, consumer goods, retail and social and government space. You will help your clients solve their problems, not just identify them. They are looking for someone who combines the following:
- Client servicing – forging strong and lasting relationships
- Quantitative know-how –Executing a range of brand tracking and strategic adhoc projects
- Strategic Thinking – Able to generate and communicate strategic insights from the data
Who are you?
- A strong quantitative market researcher with a passion for producing impactful results
- Confident at all stages of the project cycle from design to delivery
- A strong client facing researcher with excellent presenting skills
- Strong Analytical abilities – SPSS or Q is essential
- Able to interpret data meaningfully
So if you want to join a team of smart thinkers who design great research and combine it all with experience, sector knowledge and the latest thinking then apply!
To apply please send your CV Emily Moser at Resources Group email@example.com or call 02 9257 1020 for a confidential discussion. If isn’t exactly what you’re looking for but are looking for a new role in research I would still love to hear from you!
Apply for Senior Quantitative Account Manager | Problem solving research
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly