Associate Director/ Director for Genuinely Exciting Agency
A leading qualitative consultancy has a need for someone who is ready to take on more responsibility and a leading role. The draw of the company is the amazing culture that has been fostered there. They are a collaborative, well run, fun and exciting business where personality comes first when hiring. They're also a client who are an absolute pleasure to deal with.
They also tackle big questions for big businesses. It's not just small IDI's but looking at the future of brands and how they are perceived and what changes should be made. They're often really long term projects because of the relationships they've built with clients. Clients such as Disney, Coca-Cola, BBC and Diageo to name a few.
They are looking for someone who fits in with their culture but can also be a leading light within the business, motivating teams but also getting stuck in. You'll be a key decision maker within the business, consulting with the founders and other directors. It's a really good opportunity to learn and grow into a senior role expecially if you have ambitions to run an agency one day
To be successful, you will need to:
* Have 8+ years in qualitative research
* Be a go getter with a can do attitude, wanting to take on additional team and management responsibilities
* Good solid training in qualitative research
* Interest in advanced qualitative techniques
In the role you will:
* Take on a leading role within the agency
* Lead projects from start to finish
* Lead thinking, ensuring quality of the project as well innovative solutions
* Generate new business
If this looks like the step you have been looking for within an excellent agency with a real voice then get in touch!
Apply for Associate Director/ Director for Genuinely Exciting Agency
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly