Senior Research Manager
Our client is a long-standing and renowned London based research consultancy, specialising in the Education sector. They are looking for a Senior Research Manager to join their Research and Product Operations Team, to manage specific projects and oversee all contract research projects across the department.
- To manage teams and oversee specific projects delegated by RPO management
- To develop and maintain good relationships with teams, researchers, schools and external sponsors
- Monitor effective use of processes to ensure efficiency, updating manuals and guides accordingly
- To design project solutions and develop proposals for RPO team and the wider business, based on strategic input
- To compose reports for both internal and external use
What are they looking for?
As a Senior Research Manager, you will have a natural curiosity for numbers, with an academic background in a numerate related subject. Proven experience of managing sizeable projects and line management is key, as well as a Project Management qualification. A strong communicator, you will drive progress and be able to create projects from the ground up. Experience using SPSS and experience within the Education industry are desirable.
In return, our client offers comprehensive training and great potential to progress.